CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

TMI Tuesday! First set!

1. For self-arousal, if you could reach any part of your body with your mouth, which part would you like to reach and why?

--My clit of course. I like to pleasure myself a little too much at times.


2. If you reached that part of your body, how often and how long would you want to stay there?
--As long as I could stand it that's for sure.


3. If the opportunity arose, what would you like to do to someone else that you have never been game to try before?
--hm. gimmie a whip!


4. You have been selected to swap one of your organs with another member of the opposite sex. What would you swap and why? Who would you choose as the organ donor?
--I wana swap brains with any man. I wanna see how they really think!


5. Overnight you have a beauty sleep and inexplicably awaken at dawn having now turned into the most beautiful person on the planet. What would you do differently for the next 24 hours?
--Fight off all the boys, and hang out with my girls! The same as I already do =P Haha.


Bonus Question: You are noticed by a talent scout and invited to star in your own x-rated movie for world wide distribution. You are asked to write the plot. Describe your movie plot in one sentence of no more than 20 words.
--Hmm <--doesn't count
         College freshie falls for her advisor. Hot steamy sex occurs in places no one would have ever imagined.

Thats the best I can do!  Thanks!

0 comments: