CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 13, 2010

There be no, like Gino!

Oh Gino!


   Boy was I giddy about this toy. I own few toys, and have only had two or three g-spot orgasms so I definitely wanted one to rock my world.  When I was browsing Eden Fantasys for a product to request upon review, I couldn't really find one that I absolutely had to have. I am still new to looking so I asked my sister for advice. She helped me look through the products, and told me about curvature and texture. I told her I wanted g-spot orgasms like there was nothing else to live for. We came across Gino by Feelztoys and she said that it looked as if it would do the trick. I always listen to my sisters advice no matter what and quickly requested it for review. They kindly agreed to send it to me for this review and oh man am I glad.




     When Mr. Gino arrived I started dancing around the house anxious to try my new toy. I was babysitting for my sister while she was out of town so I decided to wait to try it at a more convenient time. I looked over the package and got a feeling for the toy. The package is awesome. It is mostly pink and has a short little description on the sides in not one, but eight different languages.


It reads:


Powerful and ultra quiet vibrator with seven wild modes. Specially designed for g-spot stimulation. Uses 2AAA batteries (not included).


               in English, Italian, French, German, Spanish, Russian, Czech, and Dutch. How cool is that?


  I requested the purple Gino, as purple is my favorite color. The purple is beautiful, and I'm not just saying that because I am biased. I am saying that because it's true. =)


This toy is 100% pure silicone, as posted on the box, and can be used with a water based lubricant. YAY for nonporous, phthalate-free toys.  He has a squishy yet firm feeling to him. There are creases along the surface of the toy for that extra textured feeling. I could slightly feel them while inside but with the vibration it doesn't add much. And near the base of the toy there is an adorable little heart which is a bonus for me


There are seven different settings. All of which feel great. I have my picky preferences, but not everyone likes what I like.


The first three are all steady vibration settings. All of which are nice for warming up as well as finishing off.
1) Low
2) Medium
3) High


But if you are like me, and love variety, you will love the awesome pulsing settings. Oh yes.


4) Strong, quick pulsing vibrations.
5) Three continuously maximizing vibes
6) One long vibration succeeded by two delicately accelerated ones.
7) One extended vibration followed by many assorted bursts of hard power.


Yummy!


I finally got to try it and I was as happy as a catholic school girl that got touched for the first time. The curve at the end hit my g-spot like a charm, and operating it is pretty simple.


Press the power button to turn it on. Press the button to sort through the settings, and simply hold down the power button for two seconds to turn it off whenever you wish. This is also posted clearly on the box, so it isn't hard to figure out. Easy! All controlled with one button, and it's waterproof! Yes! The battery box has a rubber ring around it which locks out the water so you can take this lovely toy anywhere with you. Just be sure that the compartment is twisted completely closed. It can be a bit difficult at times when you don't line it up perfectly, but not impossible. I always use it in the shower though and I don't have any problems as far as water goes so I give it an A+ for that!


This toy could potentially be good for anal play with precaution.  The base is not flared and the toy is fairly slender. It's approximately 1 3/8in in diameter and has 5 insertable inches, so it could get lost in the darkness if you're not careful. Know what I'm saying? However, it is silicone and can be sterilized so if you wanna share in any way, feel free! Just make sure that you clean it with a 10% bleach, 90% H2O solution.


The battery life is surprisingly good. I would expect the batteries to be dead within a couple of uses with as long as I tend to play, but Gino lasted a good while before he died. He is also a toy little noise. I can hardly hear him above the blankets, much less through the door.




Overall Gino is awesome. 'Nuff said.


Thank you Eden Fantasys for sending me this product to review. I apologize for the tardiness. =)

0 comments: